Visit Trinity House Café
101 E Market St, Leesburg, Virginia 20176
- Four spaces are available on-site at Trinity House Café. Our parking lot is accessed via Church Street.
- The town’s free Pennington Parking Lot, near the corner of Church and North Streets, is about three blocks north of Trinity House Café.
- The Church Street Parking Lot, on the corner of Church and Loudoun Streets, is behind Trinity House Café and offers our customers another option for parking. Here are the full details:
- The lot offers 44 spaces, including two handicapped accessible spaces, available for public use.
- Parking in this lot is free on weekends, holidays and after 5pm on weekdays.
- Pay-to-Park hours are Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm, at $1.50 per hour.
- The pay station accepts cash (bills and coins) and major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and Discover). Patrons can also pay using the ParkMobile app on their smartphones.
Visit Trinity House Café during your trip to Historic Leesburg, Virginia. Attractions within walking distance of Trinity House Café include:
- The Marshall House, The Home of George C. Marshall
- Loudoun County's Historic Court House
- Loudoun Museum
- Leesburg Town Exhibit Hall
- Birkby House
- Tally Ho Theatre
Visit Trinity House Café during your trip to Loudoun County. Attractions within a short driving distance of Trinity House Café include:
- Ida Lee Park
- Ball's Bluff Battlefield and National Cemetery
- Virginia's Wine Country
- Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets
- Oatlands Historic House and Garden
- Leesburg Animal Park