Trinity House Café is a casual, counter-service place with limited catering abilities and no table service. For certain types of events, depending on the number of guests, we are able to prepare food selections from this limited menu in advance.
Trinity House Café is owned by the John Paul II Fellowship, a Catholic non-profit organization. The Fellowship requires the following guidelines be agreed to by parties requesting meeting space at Trinity House Café.
1) Event organizers are responsible for setup and cleanup. Meeting room furniture may be moved, but must be returned to its original location at the end of the event. Any group or individual reserving meeting space is responsible for the condition of the room and will be financially responsible for any damage caused by event attendees.
2) Meeting space is provided as a benefit to patrons of Trinity House Café. No outside food or drinks permitted with the exception of cakes made in licensed bakeries.
3) Trinity House Café is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
4) No open flames are permitted in the meeting space.
5) Event organizers may moderately decorate the room. No decorations that damage the space and other property of Trinity House Café are permitted.
6) Individuals or organizations may not use the space to record, film, or promote content that could be considered vulgar or anti-Christian.
The Upper Room has table space for up to 22 people and standing room space for up to 40 people.
Trinity House Café staff will deliver your catering order to the reserved room. It is up to the event organizer to set up the decoration and food arrangements.
Trinity House Café can provide real plates and silverware for catering orders. There is a napkin dispenser and a jug of water with plastic cups in the Upper Room.
Catering orders must be submitted at least ten days prior to the event date.